Hi Lovelies, I am one of those who are in love with Fall. I am happy to say a good bye to summers and welcome Fall with open arms. Today I decided to do a look in 20 minutes that is easy to follow and leaves the skin looking fresh and radiant. I was quite happy with the use of matchy lipstick and blusher and the glow from the highlighter.
Here is what I was able to achieve after 20 minutes.
The look was pretty fresh and the highlighter was used to add an oomph!
- I wore my moisturizer and added a layer of Benefit PORE fessional.
- On the top I wore the Water Blend Foundation by Make Up For Ever.
- For concealing I used my favorite concealer Double Wear by Estee Lauder in Medium 3.
- The Concealer and the foundation were set using the Dior Forever and Ever Control in 001.
- I used Nars Laguna to contour my jawbone and double chin.
- Then I used the Mary Lou Manizer Highlighter on the Cheek bones, Nose and cupid’s bow.
- The blusher I used is by TomFord. The Tom Ford Blusher was used in Color 06 Wicked.
- The eyes were pretty simple. Fill in the eye brows.
- Line the eyes all around with any Green Colored Cream Pencil and smudge well.
- I wore Make Up Forever Mascara in Smoky Lash Black for the eyes.
- For the lips I used the Matte Lipstick by SHU UMERA MPK356. The color is perfect Matte, Creamy, Non drying to lips and highly pigmented.
- The makeup was set for the day using Urban Decay Setting Spray.
I will showcase some of the products used here as it gives a better idea to the readers.
Facebook Page: Just MakeUp Reviews
Any comments are welcome.