Hi Lovelies, recently I started using the new setting powder from Dior called DIORSKIN FOREVER and EVER CONTROL in 001. It is an invisible loose powder and leaves an extremely perfect and Matte Finish. I have been using it constantly for last 4 weeks and I am totally in love with this one.
I have been in search of a loose powder for long time that can set the under the eye area perfectly. Those struggling with dark circles know that the use of under eye creams, correctors and concealers can hide the darkness well but it leaves a mess of creamy layers under the eye. If it is not topped with a powder it will not last long. If the powder used to set is too thick the under eyes will look cakey and dry. There is a thin line between the prefect finish and the horrible cakey look that we all hate.
- Just like any other Dior product the packaging is top notch.
- The product is extremely light and the color is light nude. The product does not leave a cakey finish. The powder is extremely fine.
- The product sieve is just perfect, whoever designed it needs a big round of applause. The sieve is made up of a fabric and nothing like those thick plastic sieves. The extra product does not cross the sieve and create a mess like many other products I own.
- The product can be used under the eyes, Over the T Zone and at any other place over the face to set the concealer or the foundation.
- A light dusting of the powder is good enough to set the base and concealers.
I can’t think of any cons for this product except that it is Expensive and can be out of range for some.