Hi Lovelies, One of my newest buys is the Sephora Nuit Kajal in Black from my recent trip to Dubai. The Kajal was being advertised at all Sephora stores and is available in 4 colors at the moment.
The color is a perfect Matte and pitch Black. The consistency is pretty creamy and glides on perfectly smooth. Here is a swatch on my hand
Yesterday, I decided to give it a try. I am a fan of Black eyes, not overly done but lined black in upper and lower waterline and as liner for upper and lower lashes as well. Yesterday I gave the product a try. I applied the makeup at 3:00 pm and took off my makeup at 10:00 pm. So I was wearing the liner for 7 hours. There was not a single touch up during this period and I was not wearing any Setting Spray as well….For my eyes the constant issue I have is the product flows from the corners of the eyes after 2-3 hours and this did not happen with the Sephora Kajal Nuit that is pretty awesome. Sephora did a pretty goog job on this one.
Here is what the Sephora Kajal Nuit looked like on me after 4 hours of wearing.
- Like any Sephora product the Kajal is not very expensive as some other high end ones
- The Sephora Kajal Nuit is available in Four Shades you can select the shade as per your liking
- The product is Creamy and Matte
- The product does not irritate the eyes
- The color does not budge after many hours and lasts pretty long
- I think the pigmentation is pretty awesome but it could have been even better.